Tradition is good. Paired with innovation, it’s even better. For 60 years HAINBUCH has been developing groundbreaking workholding solutions, while always focusing on satisfying its customers’ expectations.
60 years of passion for clamping tools
It all started with collets, followed over the decades by turnkey clamping solutions. Today, with a stream of new developments that go far beyond the clamping sector itself, HAINBUCH is well on the way to becoming an established system supplier.
Set-up time and cost optimisation, flexibility, increased productivity, energy efficiency, safety, all of these are demanded by users of modern clamping solutions.And HAINBUCH products fit the bill. Complete with CE labelling and the promise of environmental compatibility.
- HAINBUCH develops, designs and produces different
workholding tools which are simple and better
- Third-generation family business
- Founded in 1951
- More than 500 employees worldwide
- 3 national plants
- international subsidiaries
- 2007 Innovation Prize from the Initiative Mittelstand for the new product TOPlus chuck
- 2007 MM Award from EMO for TOPlus IQ – the world’s first intelligent chuck
- 2008 Finalist in the Grand SME Award
- 2009 Grand SME Award
- 2010 e-Learning Award for the corporate plan game “learn2work”